2003-2007: PhD in Water Resources Engineering (University of Alberta, Canada)
1999-2001: MSc in Hydraulic and Sanitary Engineering (University of Sao Paulo, Brazil)
1993-1998: BSc in Civil Engineering (Federal University of Ceara, Brazil)
1. Lima Neto, I. E. Modeling the liquid volume flux in bubbly jets using a simple integral approach. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2012 (received the 2013 Best Technical Note Award).
2. Lima Neto, I. E.; Wiegand, M. C.; Araujo, J. C. Sediment redistribution due to a dense reservoir network in a large semi-arid Brazilian basin. Hydrological Sciences Journal, 2011.
3. Lima Neto, I. E.; Zhu, D. Z,; Rajaratnam, N. Bubbly jets in stagnant water. International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 2008.
4. Lima Neto, I. E.; Zhu, D. Z,; Rajaratnam, Yu, T.; Spaford, M.; McEachern, P. Dissolved oxygen downstream of an effluent outfall in an ice-covered river: natural and artificial aeration. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2007.
5. Lima Neto, I. E.; Porto, R. M. Performance of low-cost ejectors. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 2004.