- MEng in Chemical Engineering (First Class Honours) from Imperial College London, 2015
- Prize for best poster (sponsored by Clairet Scientific Ltd) at APACT 2016 conference (featured on St John's College website and Department website).
- Organometallic chemistry
- Asymmetric homogeneous catalysis
- Mechanistic investigation
- Design of Experiments
- DFT, computational chemistry
- Prof. Alexei Lapkin
- Dr. Lucy Colwell
- Industrial partner: UCB Pharma
Other Professional Activities
- Michaelmas 2016: Part I Chemical Engineering Laboratory (marking lab reports)
- Lent 2017: Part IIA Heterogeneous Reactors (5 supervision groups)
- Accepted: Self-optimisation and model-based design of experiments for developing a C–H activation flow process, Beilstein J Org Chem, A. Echtermeyer, Y. Amar, J. Zakrzewski, A. Lapkin.