The specific admission criteria for the course are as follows:
- Academic: undergraduate (Bachelor's) degree equivalent to a UK first class or upper second class honours degree.
- Experience: knowledge of biological science from academic studies or work experience.
- Language Skills: a fluent command of the English language.
- Finances: the Board of Graduate Studies must be satisfied that you have adequate funds to pay the University Composition Fee at the Science rate, the College fee and your personal maintenance.
- Travel Funds: MBE programme students may opt to praticipate in self-funded overseas study tours
- College: membership of a College is a requirement of study at the University of Cambridge and admission to a College follows after acceptance by the MBE selection committee
- Education: completion of any current education or training course or release from your study for the duration of the MBE programme.
- Visas: where applicable overseas applicants must ensure they are eligible for a student visa and follow the relevant ATAS procedures.
|Information about general University of Cambridge entry requirements can be found in the Graduate Studies Prospectus.|