The group seeks to utilise electrochemical measurements for sensing applications in high throughput microfluidic devices, fabricate unusual nanoscale structures and simulate the reactions occurring in electrolysis type reactions.
The sections below provide some detail of ongoing or recently completed projects within the group.
- Imaging microfluidic devices
- High throughput screening applications
- Immiscible liquid/liquid studies
Clean Energy Production
- Numerical simulations of chemical and electrolysis reactions within micro and nanoscale environments
- Nanoparticle processing using microreactors
- Voltammetry at nanoelectrodes
- Fabricating porous conducting polymers for electrode applications