The Master's in Bioscience Enterprise course leads to the award of an MPhil degree.
Prospective students must apply to the University of Cambridge directly. Information on how to make a formal University application is provided by the Board of Graduate Studies.
Prospective students should consider:
- Admissions criteria
- Application deadlines and funding deadline dates
- University composition fees
- Awards and scholarships
- Language skills
- Travel and other course-related costs
- Visa requirements
- College Selection: naming two colleges in the relevant section of the GRADSAF facilitates the application process. Information about colleges can be found here. Please note that Queens' College has an interest in developing focus areas within its graduate community. Bioscience Enterprise applicants are invited to list Queens' as one of their preferences.
To make an application:
- Complete and submit the online application form (GRADSAF)
- Supply details of two referees, your referees will be contacted via the University System and asked to upload a reference for you.
- Upload your supporting documents with the minimum of delay (transcript, CV, Statement of Interests)
- Submit your curriculum vitae (CV) to the Programme Administrator, or upload to your self service account (created when applying online)
- Any questions please contact the MBE Programme Administrator
- Apply Now
Please note: Early application is advised as places on the programme are allocated on an ongoing basis throughout the year. Once all the places have been filled no further applications will be considered. The formal closing date for online applications is 30 June 2013.
The Master's in Bioscience Enterprise programme attracts applications from students of the highest calibre from across the world. Entry to the programme is highly competitive, with many applications received for every place. Approximately 25 students are accepted annually on the basis of a written submission, followed by interview. The strongest applicants have a record of high academic achievement and relevant work or professional postgraduate experience, gained in an academic, industrial or business environment. Each year a number of first class new graduates are also accepted.
For more information about applying for financial awards and scholarships to cover fees and/or maintenance please refer to: http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/offices/gradstud/fees/funding/index.html.
To make an enquiry about the course before you apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General information about studying at Cambridge is available in the online Graduate Studies prospectus