Prospective students must apply to the University of Cambridge directly. Information on how to make a formal University application is provided by Graduate Admissions.
Prior to application prospective students should ensure they meet the specific admissions criteria. Details including deadlines, fees, language requirements, additional costs and visas can be found on the admissions criteria page.
To make an application:
- Complete and submit an online application (GRADSAF) via the Graduate Admissions website
- College Selection: naming two colleges in the relevant section of the GRADSAF facilitates the application process. Information about colleges can be found using the link on the right. Please note that Queens' College has an interest in developing focus areas within its graduate community. MBE applicants are invited to list Queens' as one of their preferences.
- Supply details of two academic referees. One of which must be from your most recent academic institution. Your referees will be contacted via the University system and asked to upload a reference online
- Upload your supporting documents with the minimum of delay including your CV and transcript and an optional statement of interests
- Any questions please contact the MBE Administrator
Please note: Early application is advised as places on the programme are allocated on an ongoing basis throughout the year. Interviews are scheduled on a regular basis; however some applications are processed in a gathered field approach and therefore the application outcome may be delayed until the closing date.The formal closing date for on line applications is 30 June 2016.
The Master's in Bioscience Enterprise programme attracts applications from students of the highest calibre from across the world. Entry to the programme is highly competitive, with many applications received for every place. Approximately 25 students are accepted annually on the basis of a written submission, followed by interview. The strongest applicants have a record of high academic achievement and relevant work or professional postgraduate experience, gained in an academic, industrial or business environment. Each year a number of first class new graduates are also accepted.
For MBE course specific bursaries please see MBE Programme Bursaries
For more information about applying for financial awards and scholarships to cover fees and/or maintenance please refer to: http://www.graduate.study.cam.ac.uk/finance/funding
To make an enquiry about the course before you apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General information about studying at Cambridge is available in the online Graduate Studies prospectus