Information on the Chemical Engineering undergraduate course for prospective applicants.
Special notice for Part IA NST students at Cambridge:
If you are a first-year Natural Sciences student interested in reading Chemical Engineering from year 2, then you can find out more about the Cambridge course at our Open Day Lunch on Monday 25 April 2016. A free sandwich lunch will be available, so hopefully you'll be able to attend at least the presentation even if you have a practical class that day.
Monday 25 April: 1 pm - 2 pm (or later if desired)
Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, New Museums site
1 pm : arrive - get food
1.10 pm : presentation on chemical engineering
1.45 pm : questions etc. (or leave if you have a 2 pm lab)
- What is Chemical Engineering?
- Why study Chemical Engineering?
- Why study Chemical Engineering at Cambridge?
- Applying to study Chemical Engineering at Cambridge
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the course
- View or download the course brochure
- View or download details of course contents
- Student comments about the course
Any first-year students already at Cambridge who are interested in Chemical Engineering should read the information for first-year undergraduates.
Undergraduate admissions queries: