Jun 09, 2016
from 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM
|Where||LT2 , CEB New Museums Site|
|Contact Name||Graham Dransfield|
|Add event to calendar||
An informative and participative session on MCSA funded research fellowships, a dedicated programme for structuring researcher training whilst promoting mobility and career development.
Dr Renata Schaeffer, University of Cambridge European Policy Manager,
Dr Graham Dransfield, CEB’s Knowledge Transfer Facilitator
Aim: A workshop of value for all researchers Raise awareness of and facilitating the application process for Horizon 2020 Maria Sklodowska Curie (H2020/MSCA) mobility scheme funding. This is especially aimed at:
- PIs looking for talented researchers and international collaboration.
- Postdocs or PhD students considering their next career move.
- Final year undergrad students thinking of doing a PhD abroad.
- Overview of the H2020 Programme Mobility Scheme funding
- Benefits of the scheme
- Successful application tips to help put together a good case for application.
- Group Discussions
- Q&A Session