Papers published as a result of this work include:
- D.C. Vadillo, T. R. Tuladhar, A. Mulji, M.R. Mackley, “The Rheological characterisation of linear viscoelasticity for ink jet fluids using a Piezo Axial Vibrator (PAV) and Torsion Resonator (TR) rheometers”, Journal of Rheology, 54(4), 781-79, 2010
- D.C. Vadillo, T. R. Tuladhar, A. Mulji, S. Jung, S.D. Hoath and M.R. Mackley, “The development of the “Cambridge Trimaster” filament stretch and break-up device for the evaluation of ink jet fluids”, Journal of Rheology, 54(2), 261-282, 2010
- K. Yokoi, D.C. Vadillo, I.M. Hutchings and J. Hinch, “Numerical studies of droplet impact on dry surface and dynamic contact angle”; Physics of Fluid, 21, 072102, 2009.
- S.D. Hoath, G.D. Martin, T.R. Tuladhar, M.R. Mackley, I.M. Hutchings and D.C. Vadillo, “Link between ink rheology, drop-on-demand jet formation and printability”, Journal of Imaging Science and Technology, 53, 4, 041208, 2009.
- Tuladhar, T.R. and Mackley, M.R., "Filament stretching rheometry and break-up of low viscosity polymer solutions and inkjet fluids", Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 148 (1-3), 97-108, 2007.
- Tuladhar, T.R. and Mackley, M.R., "High shear rheology and filament stretching of inkjet fluids", 3rd Annual European Rheology Conference (AERC 2006), April 27-29, 2006, Hersonisos, Crete.